Who are we?
Denexus' mission is to build the global standard for Cyber Risk Quantification and unlocking the Risk Capital Markets to underwrite cyber risk at scale.
Join us in developing the world's first statistical engine for measuring industrial cyber risk.
Duties and responsibilities
• Install and configure security solutions in different types of Endpoints.
• Manage the inventory of corporate assets.
• Monitor infrastructure metrics, review logs and alerts, to ensure infrastructures availability.
• Provide security incidents response support.
• Provide technical support for our product.
• Plan, schedule, and deploy system patches for fixes and upgrades to corporate assets.
• Document system processes and provide end user documentation.
• Define, perform, and maintain system backups and recovery.
• Strong networking knowledge with desired experience working with network devices.
• Experience working with enterprise appliances: firewalls, routers, proxies, VPNs….
• Experience working with the Microsoft corporate suite (Compliance center, MS ATP, etc).
• Fluent in both written and spoken English to work in an international environment.
• Expertise operating cloud infrastructure including but not limited to AWS is highly valued.
DeNexus highly values that the IT person…
• Has a strong communication skills to ensure coordination between all the entities involved in the project.
• Is highly self-motivated and keen attention to detail.
• Has hands-on experience with scripting and coding to automate systems and security administration tasks.
• Based in Spain (remote position).