Who are we?
Denexus' mission is to build the global standard for Cyber Risk Quantification and unlocking the Risk Capital Markets to underwrite cyber risk at scale.
Join us in developing the world's first statistical engine for measuring industrial cyber risk.
We are looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to aid our efforts in developing our main product line: the DeRISK platform, with the possibility of eventually helping in other projects.
Duties and responsibilities
• Build UI components that bring the product to life, while keeping to specifications from product management and design guidelines.
• Connect visual components with RESTful endpoints and manage their state with Redux.
• Create custom interactive visualizations using React and D3 or Plotly.js while understanding the statistical concepts behind them.
• Fill in the gaps that the specifications have not been able to cover, and effectively document the decisions taken.
• Eventually contribute to increase our test coverage.
• Reasonable expertise in React and Redux.
• You are comfortable around HTML and CSS.
• Familiarity with React tooling such as babel and webpack will be beneficial.
• Any prior experience with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Node.js / Express is an advantage.
• Any experience with Unit and End to End testing is highly appreciated.
• Fluency in English is important, you will have to communicate in english at some point.
What we offer
• A competitive salary.
• 100% Remote.
• Flexible schedule.
• The chance to grow as a Frontend developer in an international company within a hot sector. If you decide to join us, we will do our best to help you learn whichever skills you don’t bring to the table.
We highly value that the Junior Frontend Developer
• Has the drive to overcome the initial learning period.
• Understands the importance of good communication in a 100% remote team.
• Is committed. Has the intention of staying with us for the long haul.
• Based in Spain (remote position).
• Occasional travel to the USA.