Who are we?
Denexus' mission is to build the global standard for Cyber Risk Quantification and unlocking the Risk Capital Markets to underwrite cyber risk at scale.
Join us in developing the world's first statistical engine for measuring industrial cyber risk.
Reporting to the Founder & CEO, the Product Manager will oversee the development of products from start to finish to ensure they meet DeNexus’ clients’ needs, preferences and quality standards.
Main duties include determining the overall vision of products, managing various backlog items and deciding which features each product will have according to clients’ preferences.
Duties and responsibilities
• Identify Market needs. Work with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
• Analyze growth rate, SAM, TAM, SWOT, market penetration and competitive analysis for the products.
• Define the vision for the team’s product.
• Create a product roadmap based on this vision.
• Drive PI objectives and release content via prioritized features and enablers.
• Define the product and feature acceptance criteria.
• Create the program backlog, pricing, licensing, ROI.
• Monitor product profit margins.
• Develop sales tools with marketing group and business units.
• Support and deliver product collateral for applications teams and field sales.
• Set milestones for the bi-yearly releases.
• Measure and monitor product development progress during the development of each release.
• Evaluate progress conducting periodical product reviews to provide feedback to the development teams.
• Conduct final reviews before each release of the product to DeNexus’ clients.
• Work with cross functional teams for rapid prototyping to obtain feedback and produce world-class marketable products.
• Stick to timelines and budget.
• Liaise with the product team and end-users to deliver updates.
• Participate in product meetings and product sprints.
• Experience in the Cybersecurity industry is a must.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Product Owner or Product Manager in B2B software product development roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Product Management, or a related field.
• Proven hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodologies.
• A deep understanding of the product vision, product launch, user-centered design principles, MVP, and other critical product concepts.
• Proficiency in the use of analytic tools.
• Ability to prioritize effectively.
• Excellent communication skills for effective stakeholder communication. That includes working with cross-functional teams and managing all of them simultaneously.
• Experience developing status reports for external and executive stakeholders.
• Leadership skills to motivate and drive teams to complete and launch products on time.
• Great interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
• Understanding of software product design quality standards.
• Experience with User Story Mapping techniques.
We highly value that the Head of Product
• Certifications from reputable institutions and associations in product management or software-related fields. E.g. PDMA, PMC, Blackblot, M.S. in Product Management (Carnegie Mellon University).
• Professional Scrum Product Owner certification, Certified SAFe Product Owner or similar certification.
• Ability to represent products at a professional level.
• Experience as Business Representative.
• Solid work ethic.
• Experience in highly regulated industries, such as Finance or Power Generation related, is a plus.
• Based in USA (remote position).
• Occasional travel to Spain.