Who are we?
Denexus' mission is to build the global standard for Cyber Risk Quantification and unlocking the Risk Capital Markets to underwrite cyber risk at scale.
Join us in developing the world's first statistical engine for measuring industrial cyber risk.
Duties and responsibilities
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Cucumber, Robot Framework
• Hands-on experience using cross-browser end-to-end test suites such as Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
We highly value that the Head of Product
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software product development
• Experience developing/testing ReactJS and Python applications
• English proficiency
• Solid work ethic
• Experience as Entrepreneur is a plus
• Based in Spain (remote position).
• Occasional travel to US.