Who are we?
Denexus' mission is to build the global standard for Cyber Risk Quantification and unlocking the Risk Capital Markets to underwrite cyber risk at scale.
Join us in developing the world's first statistical engine for measuring industrial cyber risk.
Duties and responsibilities
• Bring DevOps philosophy and practices to the build, test, and delivery processes of the company.
• Build and set up new tools and infrastructure to meet the needs of the engineering team.
• Work on improving our existing CI/CD pipelines and design further iterations based on the engineering team requirements.
• Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
• Work with software developers and other engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
• Perform analysis on the best market technologies available at a given moment to host, manage and deploy infrastructure components.
• Work in the design and implementation of new infrastructure architectures where our products and its support components will run.
• Provide Level 3 technical support for our product.
• Fluent level of spoken and written English to work in an English-speaking environment.
• Experience working with infrastructure automation tools and frameworks: Ansible, Helm, Kops, Kubernetes, Terraform, CloudFormation, GitLab CI/CD.
• Expertise working with cloud infrastructure including but not limited to AWS.
• Expertise in python, bash, powershell scripting is desired.
DeNexus highly values that the DevOps Engineer…
• Has a strong communication skills to ensure coordination between all the entities involved in a project.
• Is certified in one or more of his areas of expertise.
• Is not isolated from the rest of the team. Working hand-in-hand with the rest of team members and external engineers is expected.
• Is able to find the balance between the perfect solution and the ever-changing needs of a company in constant expansion as DeNexus.
• Based in Spain (remote position).
• Occasional travel to: Madrid (Spain), San Francisco (USA).