Who are we?
Denexus' mission is to build the global standard for Cyber Risk Quantification and unlocking the Risk Capital Markets to underwrite cyber risk at scale.
Join us in developing the world's first statistical engine for measuring industrial cyber risk.
Duties and responsibilities
• Help in the process of deploying our product for one of our customers from start to finish which will involve working with external engineers.
• Work on improving our existing CI/CD pipelines and design further iterations based on the engineering team requirements.
• Ensure the deployed software and network flows stay up and running from the source to the receiving end of our infrastructure.
• Diagnose network issues and software errors in any component of our architecture, helping the team to automate these tasks.
• Participate setting up our physical appliances with virtualization software and configuring in-house developed and third party software.
• Manage and diagnose issues in our cloud infrastructure with the help of automation tools and scripts.
• Monitor infrastructure metrics, review logs, and alerts to verify the availability of the infrastructure.
• Participate automating processes that support the rest of the engineering team.
• Provide Level 1/Level 2 technical support for our product.
• Fluent level of spoken and written English to work in an English-speaking environment.
• Proficient understanding of the IT network protocol stack.
• Expertise in python, bash, powershell scripting is desired.
• Experience working with infrastructure automation tools and frameworks: Ansible, Helm, Kops, Kubernetes, Terraform, CloudFormation, GitLab CI/CD.
• Expertise working with enterprise virtualization software such as the VMWare stack.
• Expertise working with cloud infrastructure including but not limited to AWS.
DeNexus highly values that the SRE…
• Has a strong communication skills to ensure coordination between all the entities involved in a project.
• Has hands-on experience with scripting and coding to automate systems and security administration tasks.
• Is not isolated from the rest of the team. Working hand-in-hand with the rest of team members and external engineers is expected.
• Is able to find the balance between the perfect solution and the ever-changing needs of a company in constant expansion as DeNexus.
• Based in Spain (remote position).
• Occasional travel to: Madrid (Spain), San Francisco (USA).