Welcome to DeRISK
DeRISK is the world’s first evidence-based, data-driven, real-time, cloud-based technology that helps gain visibility into your actual OT asset exposure leveraging critical Inside Data that enables detailed, bottom-up, portfolio-level cyber risk modeling.
Know the Financial Impact of Cyber Risk
DeRISK delivers the most accurate and credible Industrial OT Cyber Risk Exposure, Probability of Loss, Financial Impact of Cyber Events, and the ROI-based Mitigation Options to reduce cyber risk over time.
How it works
The power of DeRISK is grounded in a unique set cloud-based technologies that helps gain visibility into a large OT facilities actual asset exposure using data from INSIDE the clients OT network.
This critical Inside Data together with Outside threat-intel data enables detailed, bottom-up, portfolio-level cyber risk modeling.
Applying a unique combination of cutting-edge modeling techniques to this data on a continuous basis delivers significantly more accurate quantification outcomes than traditional, point-in-time, questionnaire-based assessments.
Financial risk outcomes are auditable and provide clarity about the total financial consequences of a cyber loss event.
DeRISK is bridging the Cyber Risk gap
- Rising threats: You need to be properly prepared and continuously informed. Periodic reporting and decisions based on imprecise & incomplete data aren't enough.
- Insurance Opportunities: Most organizations do not have/have insufficient specific cyber risk coverage. With better insight you can protect yourself quickly, optimally, and allocate cyber spend intelligently.
- Competitive Advantage: An improved ability to actively and dynamically reduce cyber risk exposure to improve your position compared with competitors, especially in the event of an industry-wide loss event.
- Increasing Compliance Obligations: Regulatory bodies and regulations are multiplying and becoming more onerous.
- Rising Cost of Insurance: The cost of cyber risk insurance is doubling every year. Regularly assessing, monitoring, and adapting your coverage requirements is essential.
- Unpredictable Macro-Event Impacts: Global macro-events such as war, pandemics, and extreme weather events are becoming more frequent.
- Cost-Saving: Optimizing cyber risk exposure and insurance coverage creates savings that help you manage an inflationary or otherwise negative economic climate.
DeRISK User Benefits
- Clear quantification of your industrial cyber risk exposure and the total financial impact of a loss event.
- Access to the DeNexus Knowledge Center. A uniquely integrated set of data from external TI sources and your internal OT infrastructure.
- A clear business case for investing in optimizing your risk exposure and insurance coverage, based on a more complete set of risk data.
- A superior insight foundation for minimizing the risks of non-compliance and personal executive liability for future cyber-related loss events.
- Dramatically more accurate calculation of the cyber risk insurance coverage you need.
- A clear basis for comparing your exposure and management of cyber risk to that of your industry peers.
- The ability to quantify the financial and risk reduction impact of your cyber risk management decisions on your risk tolerance and how that might change.
- A significantly improved ability to decide whether to accept, mitigate or transfer specific cyber risks.
How DeRISK works...
Seamless SaaS Technology
- Utilizes a proprietary set of cyber risk data, combining Inside-Data and Outside Data OT infrastructure data sources.
- Combines expert knowledge and empirical data to inform industrial executives about cyber risk and business impact
- Contextualizes cyber risk data with organization-specific industrial processes.
- Enables better quality industrial cyber risk management decisions with superior data and action recommendations.
- Continuously and automatically updates its data foundation to account for the rapidly evolving and increasingly cyber threat landscape.
- Makes cyber risk insight extraction simple with an elegant, easy-to-navigate user interface.
What DeRISK provides...
Risk Quantification and ROI-based Mitigation Options
- Evidence Based Data Risk Dashboards
- Continuous OT Cyber Risk Assessments
- Cyber Value at Risk
- Annual Probable Loss
- ROI based OT Cyber Mitigations
- Cyber Security Frameworks supported
- NIST CSF
- ISO 27001
- ISA/IEC 62443
- Reconcile NERC CIP compliance with NIST CSF functional security
- Reassess Controls and capabilities of your NERC CIP program using your cyber security Framework to achieve cyber resilience